Caixa Econômica Federal has made new tools available to users of the Caixa Tem application. Among them is the Caixa Tem credit card. The payment method will have no annual fees or charges. In addition, all of its functions will be accessible via the digital platform. Read on and find out How to apply for a Caixa Tem credit card.
Read more: Extended emergency assistance? Check what the government is saying
Caixa Tem is a service developed by Caixa Econômica Federal whose main objective was to be a facilitator for Brazilians covered by emergency aid to receive payment for the service. Additionally, the platform offers customers the ability to withdraw, transfer, and pay bills.
credit card cash for her
Users can purchase the service entirely digitally through the app. The credit card will have the option of buying in cash or in installments.
Thus, the advantages of the Caixa Tem credit card are:
- No annual salary
- Minimum amount available to make purchases in cash or in installments;
- free additional card;
- virtual card for online transactions;
- use in Brazil and abroad;
- Purchases in virtual and physical stores.
However, for security reasons, a different code will be generated by the app for each purchase made.
Find out how to apply for your Caixa Tem credit card
Applications must be submitted through the app. To do so, you just need to follow these steps:
- Open the Caixa Tem app (iOS and Android) on your mobile phone;
- access to your account;
- Update your registration ;
- select the option “Cash card”;
- Check the instructions provided by the application;
- Choose to limit the options available for your profile;
- Determine the best due date for your invoice;
- Accept the terms of the contract.
In addition, your credit card bills can be paid in the Caixa Tem app, at an ATM, the public banking network, or even at lottery shops.
Other information can be viewed directly through the Caixa website or through the service channels provided by the Bank.
If you like these tips, click here to read more articles like this!
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Player. Award winning TV ninja.”